Friday, July 24, 2009

TV on Your PC

My friend Tony in Boston has been using this new software to catch TV on his PC. He gave me a great review and said that you will get many of the channels that are not over the air. There is a small cost for the software, but it will pay for it's self. If you are in a building and can not get a strong over the air television signal, you might need to use Internet TV. As I find more services to review I will pass it on. The software that I use is perfect to catch the networks that I can not get over the air. It has really been a blessing to catch some of these networks through the PC. Like I mentioned in a previous post most new HDTV allow for a computer to hook up which make the use of this type of software an even better value.

Learn more about this software here!

No comments:

Post a Comment