Sunday, July 12, 2009

Made It Through First Day Cable Free

This was my first day of being Cable free. The only thing that I needed to do was hook up a laptop to my LCD TV and I was ready to watch Internet video. The quality was great considering the source and the age of the laptop that I used for this project. In the next week I should have my antenna to test out and should get some free HDTV stations in my area. The only thing that I found a little troublesome was changing content to watch on the laptop. Since you do not have a remote control to change channels you need to find web sites and get the program you want to watch.. Once you do have your program set up you might want to stick to the program or stream. This is the only problem with watching Internet video, changing programs is much harder then just flipping through the channels. Other then that this first day has been a blast wathcing free video from the internet. Some time this week I will look into wathcing movies and what sources are available for free or very little cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment