Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stack Of Movies

The last few days I was able to borrow movies on DVD from some friends. This is another great resource to add to my free cable project. Since most people only watch a movie once, they won't mind if you borrow a few movies. You can also join a service like Netflix and get a number of DVD's sent to you in the mail each month. The choice is yours on how to get movies. There are so many options that you will find a few sources. When I had the premium movie stations on cable I was lucky if I watched 3 movies a week. The number of movies worth watching was limited. The movie network had new titles each month, but the rest of the movies were stuff you would never rent or older titles. With my free cable project I have been able to find other sources for movies and have more selection then I ever did with cable. If you find that you want a constant number of movies coming in then a paid service like Netflix might be the best way to go. It is still cheaper then the cost of the movie channel. You can try Netflix for free which is a great way to watch a few movies and try out the service.



No comments:

Post a Comment