Saturday, July 18, 2009

Downloading TV Show Dollhouse

With cable gone I set a budget for downloading TV shows on iTunes. The amount I set for downloads was $20.00 this also includes movies. The first show I downloaded was Dollhouse a Fox show. Must admit I never watched this show on TV and the description in iTunes sounded like something I'd like. After about 20 minutes of downloading I had 3 episodes for a total of $7.47 which is about 3 hours of TV viewing. If I spread out this show out for a few months I have something to look forward to watching. If I can get this box set from another source then I will rent it which might cost less. Overall I would say that getting TV shows from iTunes is a good choice. Now this is going to make me want an Apple TV unit to stream videos from the PC to TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment