Sunday, July 12, 2009

Can You Believe I Used To Pay For Cable

It's hard to believe that I was paying for cable just a few days ago. The Internet has changed everything. In less then 24 hours I went from cable to the world of online video and I must say I was surprised as to the number of free services online. In my last post I mentioned YouTube, but what about movies. Well there are a few options in this post I will mention the legal way of getting movies online. If you are in the US you can get videos on demand from Amazon here are a few titles that I found doing a quick scan of their service.

Knowing
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Taken
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

There were thousands to pick from these were just the top movies listed. The cost per movie rental is $3.99 and you can download the movie to your computer or a media streaming device that I will review in a future post. This is a great deal since you got rid of cable and are saving on average $60 to $100 a month, even if you pay for a few rentals you are still ahead and it's 100% legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment