Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cable Is Now Cut Off

Today the cable was officially cut off that means I am on my own for television viewing. The last few days I was preparing for this day and am ready to start watching free television. With my antenna and Internet TV there is more then enough programs to watch. Tonight I tuned into the CBC in HD picture looks amazing and the programing is fine. The only thing I miss is not having a television guide. This means I will need to go online to find out what is on. Other then that I just keep thinking of the money I am saving and how Cogeco my cable provider is losing over $1000 a year from me. They still have a great number of customers perhaps they might not even care, but at least I have my money. The money I will be saving can go into new technology to make watching Internet video a better experience on the TV. Looking at more online programing and will report back as soon as find some more sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment