Friday, February 25, 2011

How Many Netflix Player Do I Need

As I was cleaning up my media center I noticed that almost every device I have connected to my TV now has Netflix included.

Here is a list of the devices I have with Netflix built in.

Boxee Box
Apple TV 2
Blu-ray player
Xbox 360
Netbook

I now have the choice of playing Netflix content on any device I have connected to the television. As more and more device come preloaded with Netflix it seems people just can't get away from this service. As many readers already know I love Netflix and watch many hours a week, but do I really need every device to connect to Netflix. Since it's just a free app on these device and it did not cost me any extra I guess it nice to continue the Netflix experience as I mover from on device to another. When I watch a Blu-ray movie I do not have to change devices once my movie is done I can just watch another movie through Netflix that's not a bad thing. When I am away from the device connected to my television I get Netflix on my iPad and netbook my Android phone seems will never get an Android Netflix app due to copyright issues on this platform, but I still have access to Netflix every time I am on the go.

Now to find more time to enjoy my Netflix content.

No comments:

Post a Comment