Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jericho Great Show Watch It on CBS

The free cable project has also introduced new shows, that I never watched when I was paying for cable. One such show was Jericho I never watched it on television, but became aware of this show when I went on cbs.com you can watch the full series on CBS's web site or on HULU. Living without cable has created a new way of watching television. When I go on online I find one show that seems interesting and I can watch it from season one till I catch up. Once I catch up I can watch it through my HDTV antenna each week or go online and watch episodes as they are posted.



This way I never miss an episode and I get to watch more shows then ever before. It's a new way of watching television and some might find it strange. When I think of the money that I am saving and the vast amount of new shows I can watch fro free it makes sense. If you have not watched Jericho make this one of your online shows. Enjoy your cable free television and put your money towards something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment