Thursday, August 6, 2009

HDTV Over The Air Free The Best Thing Going

Just looking at Cogeco's web site and read that they charge $5.99 for local access to HDTV channels. These are the same channels I am getting for free with an HDTV indoor antenna. Even if you have basic cable you can get rid of the HD channel package from the cable company and buy a cheap antenna. You would save $71.88 a year just from cutting this out of the package. You can get a basic antenna for around $20.00, I have no clue why so many people don't know this. Spread the word let your friends and family know about alternatives to cable. There are so many choices. This week I watched a good amount of television and it cost me nothing. With Internet TV and local HDTV channels I had more then enough entertainment. Look for a more posts and information on getting the best free television viewing bookmark this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment