Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Viewtv At-163 ATSC Digital TV Converter Box Media Player with Recording PVR Function

Now that I am moving back to over the air television I have been searching for a PVR solution. There are many choices on the markets at various price points. I did not want to spend to much on a PVR and found from under $100 on Amazon. The one that seemed to get great reviews and costs only $59.99 is from a company called Viewtv I will be ordering this shortly and hope to have it set up for a full review as soon as possible.

The box acts as digital tv converter for those with an old anoloug tv and it is also a steaming box that plays your own media files. The most important feature for me is to record television show. The only additional cost is for a USB drive to record the shows on. These can be found very cheaply now. I also like the design of the unit it looks sharp and modern.


Viewtv At-163 ATSC Digital TV Converter Box and Media Player w/ Recording PVR Function / HDMI Out / Coaxial Out / Composite Out / USB Input

No comments:

Post a Comment