Friday, August 5, 2011

How I Got Netflix for Android On My Phone In Canada

As many are aware the Netflix app is now out for Android on select phones. The Galaxy S was on the list, but for some reason I could not find it in the market. Well today I went shopping across the boarder and tried the Internet connection at McDonalds with a US WIFI connection I loaded the market and searched for Netflix. There it was ready to install. After a few minutes of downloading the Netflix app installed on my phone with no problem.

When I got home back in Canada I logged into my Canadian Netflix app and it worked all the recent watched list was there and I can start streaming content.


Not sure why the app can not be downloaded in Canada, but if you live near the boarder this might solve your Netflix problem on an Android phone or tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment