Thursday, June 2, 2011

New TV Season Free for Cord Cutters

The networks have announced the fall schedule and it looks like we are going to get some great show. The two show I am looking forward to watching is Pan Am and the Playboy Club as a fan of Mad Men I was hoping for something similar. The nice thing is that I can watch these show with my over the air antenna or if I miss an episode I can purchase it on iTunes. There are a few more shows that look very interesting here is the list of fall shows.

Fall TV Shows

Pan Am
Playboy Club
Terra Nova
Hart of Dixie
Man Up
Unfogettable
New Girl
Suburgatory
Revenge
I Hate My Teenage Daughter
Up All Night
Free Agent
Charlie's Angels
Person of Interest

This is just a partial list of shows on the major networks that you can watch for free with an over the air antenna.
 
Looks like cord cutters are going to have a busy fall season keeping up with all the new TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment