Thursday, September 30, 2010

My First Week With Netflix Canada Review

The launch of Netflix Canada arrived last week and  I excited. It seemed like it took forever for Netflix to make it to Canada. The wait was well worth it and Netflix is even giving a free month trial. The sign up process for Netflix is very quick and easy to get started. Once I had my free trial I was able to start looking for movies or shows that I wanted to watch. The movies and TV shows on Netflix are a little older along with some movies from the past year. If you love movies then this is a great service there are plenty of movies to keep you busy for a long time. The selection is huge and you will have plenty of content to pick from. The price for Netflix Canada is $7.99 after the free month trial. Since the service is growing and more titles are being added I think the price is very fair. You can watch Netflix on a PC or Mac or on game consoles. The only console that did not get a Netflix Canada upgrade was the Xbox 360 which I wanted to use as my Netflix player. The new Apple TV will also get Netflix and is a very easy player to set up. Overall I will keep my subscription to Netflix Canada and use it as a main source for movies. The service does require a bit of streaming which for some user can get expensive if your ISP has a cap on how much you can download. If you want unlimited downloads then Primus Canada is offering a great deal for their DSL service. The arrival of Netflix Canada will make a great addition to many cable free homes. If you are using antenna for your live TV shows and Netflix for the rest of you TV watching you will have the perfect mix. Now let's hope a Canadian version of Hulu will arrive sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment