Thursday, March 4, 2010

Xbox 360 TV Shows

The Canadian version of the Xbox 360 has a good number of TV shows and movies for download or rent. If you want to own TV shows the video marketplace for Xbox has many top shows. It costs about $2.00 Canadian to buy an episode. The Torchwood BBC 5 episod series cost about $10.00 and provided 5 hours of entertainment. There are are many free sites that you can watch TV shows, but the quality and audio on the Xbox makes it a perfect media player. It's true that you will have to pay to use the video market place, but if you cut your cable bill then you are able to set aside a budget for paid downloads. The ability of getting high quality content through the Xbox 360 along with the free shows online adds many more hours of TV viewing that I am not paying a cable company for. Even though I set a low budget of $20.00 for my downloads I have yet to spend that much in a month. What I do is buy shows when I am unable to find other programs with my TV antenna and I can not be bothered to find online content. The Xbox 360 video marketplace is just one more choice to find high quality TV programing. If you have not tried the Xbox 360 video marketplace there are many free trailers that you can watch and get a feel for the technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment